Monday, July 13, 2009

Sleepy Boys


This is right before bed...obviously he was a little sleepy!

These two pictures were taken the Sunday Ashlyn, Jeanita and Miss. Becky left. I think Tommy and Mable were just plain worn out!!!

We have had an exciting few days with Thomas. I now know why mothers (especially of boys) say "they are into everything"! I used to think they were exaggerating a little...not any more! Ours decided he wanted to try out a career in A/C work the other day. He chose to remove the air conditioning vent in the kitchen. He is super fast too because I promise I was less than three feet away from him! I went and picked him up and put him in the living room with his toys. After I put him down I looked at my arm and there were streaks of blood...not going to lie I freaked out! Not really because of the blood but the fact that I had no idea where it was coming from. The kid had cuts on two fingers and not once did he whimper...even with blood pouring out of his tiny little fingers! Of course we had zero tiny band-aids so I called in the troops and our neighbor Erin saved the day! Thomas is fine...like I said he never made a sound! and now, thanks again to Erin, we have an entire box of Handy Manny band-aids!

Apparently we like to keep things exciting around here!

No comments: