Monday, December 29, 2008

Polar Bears and Monkeys oh my


Thomas seems to be maturing a little more each day. Above he is looking at some of his toys, he is getting very close to reaching for them. Tommy had him on his lap at his desk yesterday and he was staring at a highlighter and actually grabbed for it. AMAZING!



Here I am making some pancakes in my new bowls! Thank you so much Mr. Tom and Miss. Debra! I know they were hard to find and I am so glad you found them! Also used the new food processor today to grate some cheese. It will be so much fun to make Thomas' food when he gets to solids (which I am sure will be here before we know it)!



Really he seemed to like the monkey~banana theme we had going until I got out the camera! This is an outfit Tommy and I have had for almost 3 years...it was so monkeylicious we had to get it. By the way all the outfits you see in this post are 6months...6 MONTHS!!!


I put Thomas down on the couch for a second to grab something and when I got back he was like this. Apparently he already likes to lay on the couch and watch TV there may be a recliner in his future.


Dad showing off Thomas' super cute bear outfit from Aunt Melanie and Aunt Megan (the polar bear outfit is also from them). You have no idea how awesome ZIP-UP outfits are at two in the morning. Thanks!

No comments: