Monday, January 5, 2009

Thomas holds his Ravens press conference

Muncie, IN - The Baltimore Ravens are one step closer to the Super Bowl after their convincing win over the Miami Dolphins. Nephew to the Assistant to the Head Coach Thomas V has a press conference to talk about the great play of their team and how great of a win this was for them. Below are a few excerpts and pictures of the historic press conference.

" First off I would like to thank my team and the coaching staff for the great preparation they do on a week in a week out basis. We have the best coaching staff in the country and our players know that we mean business."

On a question about his players: " You can't stress enough how important great players are in big games. From Rookie QBs like Joe to veteran ball hawking safeties like Ed. Every player makes a difference I mean look at Jim (Leonard the safety that plays opposite Ed Reed), he had a dominant performance and we need all of our team to come out and play like that. "


The last comment Thomas made before leaving the podium: "I love this team and I love these guys. It is a special season and we are in it to win it. I would like to thank my Aunt for being awesome and so special to me. I love her this much and would like to give her a kiss. Good luck with the rest of the season Megan. "

I am sure that this is only the first in many press conferences for the almighty and benevolent Thomas V. I hope everyone out there is watching and seeing what will come of him and his jubilant personality.

No comments: