Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sailor Mon


It seems as though fall may finally be arriving here in Indiana. It was in the upper 40's this morning when we took Tommy to work so Thomas needed something warm. We found this pea coat in the closet and couldn't wait to put it on him! He is following in the footsteps of his Great-Grandpa Doil and Grandpa Aron wearing a pea coat as they both wore one in the Navy.

He was adorable in it! A big THANK YOU to Jim and Penny Arthur for this! I was still pregnant when this gift arrived and it was an 18 month size. I remember thinking "geez... I am going to have to wait forever to see this on him"! Not even a year later!!!

Mr. "I do my own stunts" and by stunts I mean fall to the ground a lot! Last night I was sitting on the floor with my legs in front of me and he was walking back and forth over them. He refused to step in between them...why you ask? Well, he was stepping on top of my legs on purpose just to fall down!

More wild life in our neighborhood. We have had a flock of geese the last few days.

I took Thomas out to see them one day and he waved at them. The kid still has a lot to learn! This same day our neighbor girls (Lilly and Grace) got off the bus while we were looking at the geese. They came up to the porch to say hi to Thomas and he gave them each a hug. This is not something we have been prompting him to do...he just did it all by himself and it was ADORABLE!

No comments: