Saturday, February 13, 2010

First Haircut...no need to re-read we cut his hair


I know I know I know...I said I wouldn't cut his hair until he asked for it. I lied! Poor kid couldn't see...ever! Not even when I put mousse in it...oh yes I have been putting hair products. It just hasn't worked. Tommy finally said we need to cut his bangs. "You can do it cause that's a mom thing." Apparently this mom isn't too good at hair cutting...as you will see!
These are the scissors and the hair. It probably would have been a good idea to have scissors that were actually sharp.



It dosen't look so bad when it is wet! I just can't cut in a straight line...well at least we know now! Good thing hair goes back!

Jeanita you possess talent that I certainly will never ever have! I really need to leave it to you and the other professionals!

No comments: