Tuesday, March 2, 2010

#5


Recently I was clued in on a lovely new product out on the market...Window Markers and Crayons. They are made specifically for (did you guess already) windows! They clean easily and for those of us with a huge sliding glass door in our living room (OR KITCHEN), they are a great toy! I got some today for Thomas and he LOVE LOVE LOVED them! He is still a bit too young to understand that we don't rub our palm through the beautiful art and then go touch Mommy's light beige chair. Mommy had a bit of a mini-meltdown but Thomas had a blast!

He may take after his Dad and be an artist.

Our curly headed boy right after bath.

If only it would stay this way when it was dry!!!

Princess Mia with a mohawk! It was too cute of a picture not to share!
Thomas giving Daddy kisses. He loves to give kisses now and even makes the kissy sound. He tried to kiss one of the little girls in our class today...oh no!

That face is a the look you give when you get caught red handed! I walked into the room and he had Dad's wallet in his lap, with a credit card in each hand! UH OH!

I was washing dishes while Thomas was playing. Then he starts to whine. I turn around and he is "stuck" in his toy box. He cried until I helped him out. As soon as I turn my back to finish the dishes he is crying again...until I got out the camera...then I got smiles!


The next door neighbors watched Thomas one night last week so we could go to a movie! What a sweet picture!

My sweet boy.

Getting tossed around by Daddy! He was cracking up he loved it so much!

Walking around with Daddy's hat on, he deliberately pulled it down over his own eyes.

This is Thomas helping Mommy cook.

At first he was just using them to bang on stuff, I think my ears are still ringing. He then began "stirring" his concoction and then he fed it to Dad.

Dad taking care of both of his babies.

No comments: