Monday, September 20, 2010

"School"

We did it. We started "school". I most likely will continue to include the quotes on school until I get an actual degree that says I am capable of molding young ones minds! He did great...okay...so as great as a not-even-two-year-old-yet can!

Our theme today was the alphabet.
We talked about it, sang the song and put up letters on the window.
He sang a little bit of the alphabet song to me this afternoon,
so I know he is picking some stuff up.

Below he is concentrating really hard on stringing beads. Although he would rather be pulling it around pretending it was a caterpillar.



Drawing in his school "journal". We are going to do a page for each day of school. Today we wrote alphabet on the page and then he colored on it.

Thomas with his "school" journal.

I saw this "Cozy Car Caddy" over on a blog I read called "Homemade by Jill". It looked like a great idea for an easy, not to mention compact, toy take along. My sewing skills are getting better, S-L-O-W-L-Y, so I thought I would try it.

TA DA!
It is all done and it rolls up and fits easily into my bag!

No comments: