Monday, October 18, 2010

Thomas' first Notre Dame game


We took Thomas to his first Notre Dame game last month, Notre Dame vs. Michigan. Unfortunately his record isn't as good as mine...he is 0-1! It was chilly and rainy, hence the froggy raincoat. He was a trooper the entire time and did great. We were even complimented on our little girls wonderful behavior during the game. Seriously how many times do I have to say "Thomas" for you to realize he is a boy?! I know, I know...it's the hair! blah blah... I'm still not cutting it.

I left our camera in the car due to the rain but Aunt Melanie was smart and brought her waterproof case. The picture may be a little blurry but at least we have a picture of all three of us before his first game.

His Aunt Melanie got him a Saint Mary's hat. That face is priceless!

godfather Dan and godmother Melanie were both at Thomas' first ND game.
Very special!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting this great pic - I'm glad someone had a camera that rainy day.