Monday, January 17, 2011

Thanksgiving (We're back!!!)

Thanksgiving with the McLaughlin's! Here are all the "adult" cousins with Grandma Betty.

And all the "Kid" cousins!
We are very much going to miss how easy it was to get to Lawrenceburg for the "McLaughlin" family Thanksgiving (and all family events for that matter).

Aunt Melanie and cool in my shades Thomas. Pretty sure Aunt Melanie's heels are taller than Thomas!!!

Cowboy Thomas and Cowgirl Aunt Melanie!

Mere, Thomas and Aunt Melanie warming their feet by the fire!

A moving box! I wonder what is in the large moving box?

here is a teeny hint!

It was Mere and Thomas!!! I would much rather have packed Mere in the box to ship out to CA than all of our house stuff! Although, I don't think she would have appreciated the week long ride in a box sans food or toilets!

I am busy editing all of our photos from the last month or so. I am so far behind on the blog and everything else for that matter (Christmas presents too....please please please forgive me...I promise I will get them out sometime!). We are doing well and really enjoying Dublin.
Of course we miss our IN friends and family very much!

No comments: