Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Wall...as in kitchen...not to be confused with a 70's rockopera


I love vests! I took a survey and overall people like vests. Although I have been told numerous times by my husband that vests are not cool! So...I put my kid in one and he rocked out the look! No one has to worry, I promise I did not take him out anywhere wearing matching outfits!

Thomas and I went to our first "Mommy and Me" type class. The hospital where he was born has a small little Mom and Baby Connection class...very informal. We enjoyed it and it certainly is nice to get out and get him some socialization. There were a few other babies there, ranging from 8months to 2 years. Thomas sat on my lap and stared at the other babies, he was enthralled! They meet once a week and I am sure we will be going back next week. Oh...they also give you the opportunity to weigh the kids each week. Thomas will be 3 months tomorrow (the 21st) and weighed in at 14lbs. Several of the mothers commented on how long he was. He was also the biggest birth weight baby in the group...even bigger than the 28lb 8 month old!!!

What was Tommy doing while we were at this class you may be asking? Take a gander below at what was once our kitchen wall!


This is what the wall looked like when Thomas and I left for our class.


This is what it looked like when we got home!


AWESOME!

No comments: